Experienced multi-unit Market Manager with proven track record for success.
- Eight (8) years of Sr. Management and 14 years in business to consumer industries
- Time spent with Optical, Automotive and Car Wash top-performing industry leaders
- Driven through business acumen resulting in strong execution on all key performance indicators
- Superior ability to manage project by identifying team member’s strengths, harnessing out of the box resources, continual goal assessment, and shared executional focus
Through transparent leadership and effective communication, I have consistently never settled for the ‘status quo’, but instead, focus heavily on upward contribution. I create high performance cultures by thinking strategically, creating shared purpose, establishing priorities, and leading change.
- Current CityVirginia Beach, VA
- BirthdayJanuary 10th
- Hobbies5K Runner, Kayaker, Father to three,DIYer, wrench turner, traveler
- Member of the 17th Street Gateway Association – A group of business owners who advocate for infrastructure funding to ultimately attract more visitors to the resort city and provide everyone a safe place to live, work and play
- Co-managed a team of 66 volunteers for humanitarian efforts to bring the gift of sight to underprivileged school children in Xi’an, China with the OneSight organization
- Supported father-in-law’s start-up venture by providing communication and negotiations, including several trips to Cambodia
- Participated in the construction of a Virginia Beach home as part of the popular TV show “Extreme Home Makeover”
- Executive Leadership Training – 2019/2020
- Rental property owner (8+ years)
- Favorite quote “ Everyone has a key, it’s just a matter of using it”